Thursday, February 28, 2008

Not Nessie!

I receive a regular e-newsletter edited by a friend of ours, from the Cornwall Alliance for the Stewardship of Creation.

Today's issue included a story about a "Veteran Loch Ness Monster Hunter", and how he is giving up the hunt for Nessie due to his belief that the beloved beast has succumbed to Global Warming and perished at the bottom of the Loch. He plans to make one more pass to possibly find Nessie's remains... sniff.

The comments written by readers had me howling.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Nessie was supposed to be a dinosaur that somehow survived. And now, supposedly was killed by Global warming?

So it's hotter now than is comfortable for a dinosaur. Hotter than the Mesozoic era I guess. Odd that nobody noticed that.

I've run out of goat entrails and my scrying pool needs cleaning; so I can't reproduce the "science" used to make this claim; but I think the conclusion may be faulty.

posted by: Gekkobear Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:16 am

I fear unless we curb the warming soon, it may also claim the lives of Bigfoot and Elvis.

posted by: BillfromKansas Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:40 pm



(To read the whole article, click here.)


It's comforting to see that some are keeping their heads, (and sense of humor!) while all others about us are losing theirs in the hysterical frenzy over the mythical idea of human-induced Global Warming!

You read that right. I believe that Global Warming panic-mongers have lost their sense of humor. That, my friends, is a tragedy!

No comments: