Thursday, September 11, 2008

Kentucky Photos

As promised, I did take pictures in Kentucky, though fewer than I thought I might. Our time was simply so relaxing and homey that I forgot much of the time to have the camera out!


We've just arrived, and head straight to the kitchen for refreshment.
(Mary, Sarah, Alex, Kate)

Mary's first look at the ring "in person"!

Kate and Jina Mei looking at family scrapbooks.

Mary has a whole flock of hummingbirds that zoom from
one feeder to the next almost constantly.
Mary and Alex in the kitchen, preparing something absolutely wonderful.

Mother and son- beautiful.



Mary's amazing Bruschetta... oh yeah.

How cute can they be?

We are savoring the Bruschetta as fast as Mary and Alex can plate it!

Cute Sarah (sorry Kate)

Mary and I took a walk around their lovely property.

Alex's Artichoke and Spinach dip- yum!

Kate, Alex and Hans

Sarah, Mary and Jina Mei.
Alex and his China Doll.

This could end badly...
Mary and me, at the end of our weekend, and the beginning of our friendship.

1 comment:

Nathaniel Kelly said...

The food looks fantastic, I can't wait to come visit and meet everyone!

-Nathaniel