Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Glimpses of Life

Lately I have been blessed to share my love for photography with others by photographing events for friends and our church. From Baby Showers and Baptisms, to the recent Ordination and Installation of our associate Pastor, and then the local G.R.A.C.E. Conference held at our church, I've been given license to shoot away with my camera. Here are some of my favorite images from recent events.


Ross listening to Lane Tipton preaching during the ordination service.

"...and they prayed and laid their hands on him..."

After the baptism, Grandmommy and Auntie enjoy their sweet baby.

Granddad can't get enough of his little darling.

Beautiful Emma and her cello.

Our church at dusk, as people file in for the G.R.A.C.E. Conference.

Annie directing the choir.

The Pastors preparing for the evening's introduction and sermon.

Preparing for the hymn sing.

Father and daughter.

"Make a joyful noise to the LORD, all the earth!"

Catching up with friends at the Baby Shower.

Mother and daughter...

Friends as close as sisters.

Joyful expectation.

These are merely a few of hundreds, but they are some of my favorites. Behind my camera I'm as happy as a clam,... (if clams are happy, that is). If these photos blessed their recipients, then that's a blessing to me in return.


No comments: